Web page designer wanted

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
Looking to get someone to build a web site for my Exterior business.

I already have the domain and the host. Just need someone who knows how to make it look professional and cool. I want to stand out from the rest of the boring exterior web sites out there in the chicagoland aera ect...

Looking for some flash on the home page also. I really dont have the time to play around with it so if there is someone who wants to make this a side job thats fine with me. I'm in no huge hurry either. Just would like to get in down in the next month or so.

Maybe 3-4 pages max.

I will supply most of the info needed that I want on my site and the rest you can run with.

Shoot me a solid price or atleaste a good guesstimate and if you have some prior work I can see would be nice as well.

I have front page and 07 publisher so I'm looking for something much better than what that stuff can do :biggthump

Thanks
Tom

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
I've developed sites ranging from small non profit orginizations to a government site being used by HUD

to save money and time, I typically purchase a premade site template and customize it from there.. it looks professional and saves a lok off money and time.

pm me if interested

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
I will send you guys a Email or PM with my contact info soon. I still need to get everything set up so your not looking at a total mess and make things hard to figure out.

I screwed my back up yesterday trying to swap out a flat tire on my Bob Cat so I will have a few days to rest up and get everything in order to send.

Thanks for your qwick response :biggthump

-Banger

01Cobra3379

Jax is the man
May 16, 2006
Cobra Jack said:
I've developed sites ranging from small non profit orginizations to a government site being used by HUD

to save money and time, I typically purchase a premade site template and customize it from there.. it looks professional and saves a lok off money and time.

pm me if interested

i've got a buddy that does the same thing! some of his clients know, other don't. good way to save or make some extra cash. :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info