I need some help guys and girls!!!!!

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
The company I work for, host Hewlett Packard PSG (personal system group) every other month or so. This month were hosting at Dave and Buster's in addison, there will be a free lunch served and opened bar! Last month they gave away 2 free HP laptops, digital camera's and 1 high end Workstation! not sure if they'll do again this month but that seems to be the norm.

Attendance this month has not been what we've come to expect, So I need to call on you guys for some help in the ATTENDANCE department!!! I you guys could help me out that would be great!!!

I'd ask anyone that would have the time or the day off too stop in, If you know anyone that would like to attend please pass this on to them and ask them to register.

Thanks !!!!!

HP is partnering with Microsoft to go across the country with 7 trucks retrofitted with all new PSG product with Vista ready solutions. This is an exclusive program between HP and Microsoft. Wareforce in partnership with both of these valued partners will be hosting this event

1155 N Swift Road
Addison, IL 60101

Start Time:
4/16/2007 9:00 AM

End Time:
4/16/2007 1:00 PM

Lunch will be served

Please register below:

Registration Link: https://www.showmyevent.com/events/viewEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1062

The truck will have all of the latest HP PSG product line running Vista, as well as storage and one server

We will offer on spot promotions for customers who visit this truck along with trade-in offers

The Truck will also have a testing center to check if exiting customers laptops are Vista ready or not

There will be short presentations from both HP and Microsoft .

The 42-foot truck is fully equipped with the latest innovations from Microsoft, HP, Intel and others; it features complete state of-the-art software and hardware solutions. Our clients can experience the technology first-hand and discover the many ways to enhance their businesses. The truck is here to act as a tool to answer their questions and address their companies’ concerns.

Registration Link: https://www.showmyevent.com/events/viewEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1062

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Stangfreak91
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list