Need someone who can Get me a address

ponyxpress00

Jan 9, 2007
I Was ripped off right around $3500 on a different Mustang board I was supposed to get a supercharger from the guy now he never answers his Cell Phone and I called the police in his town and the home address he gave me doesnt excist the street ends one address before the one he gave me...Also the police never heard of the guy sooo I have his cell phone number witch is 269-369-0849 the name he gave me and signed for at fed ex was John Doughlas and the ip address he was logged on from were 2 that I was able to get are 75.40.232.123 and I beleive this one was his as well 24.110.61.157 so if anyone has any connections that can get my this guys address that would be GREATLY apreciated you can pm me the info I dont care I just need to find this SOB and get my supercharger or MOney back...Thanks I also have some info on it from searchs on the internet but just cant get the exact address for this SOB PLEASE HELP thanks...Ohh yeah the Home Address he gave me was in the up of michiagan right on the canada boarder...thanks

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Fucking bastard. I registered for every forum I could find that he posted that fakeass vortech kit forsale in and I made a big scammer alert post in his thread and then I reported his forsale post to the mods with that link you put up from the mustangforums. His ass wont get far if he keeps using that same username. I was scammed a long time ago, and I will help the people that get scammed get some payback or atleast prevent others from the same fate. I didnt get my money back either!!! So death to all scammers.

:mad:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info