Home Theater Cables... Anybody need some

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
SLASH said:
WOW those are low prices. how is the customer service?..thanks jack!!

i just bought this

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10828&cs_id=1082802&p_id=3005&seq=1&format=2&style=

Customer service is top notch

also remember, all the BS marketing from Monster cable and other companies regarding HDMI and Component cables is pure BS

There is no such things as a good, better, best HDMI / Component cable(s)... in the digital world it either works or it doesn't, there's no in between quality issues...

it either transmits 1's and 0's or it doesn't. period end of story

The $100 HDMI cable and the $5 HDMI cable will deliver the EXACTsame result

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Cobra Jack said:
I honestly can't decide which company is more evil; Monster or Bose, both use enormous marketing budgets to sell inferior products at overly inflated prices thus screwing the consumer

Unfortunately, that's the easy way to get rich now-a-days. Quality doesn't matter as long as you have the ad budget.

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
I have always bought cables from newegg.com. I too agree that Monster is way over priced, but I also think there is still quality issues in a digital cable. It may be all 1's and 0's, but the quality of the cable might determine if all those 1's and 0's make it to the other end. Thats just my opinion.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
wizdawg said:
It may be all 1's and 0's, but the quality of the cable might determine if all those 1's and 0's make it to the other end. Thats just my opinion.

you're wrong..

they either make it or they don't... there's no ambiguity in that.

it's like a light switch, it's either on or off.. no in between

you're either getting the video/audio feed or you're not

04svt

Screeming Yellow
Aug 31, 2005
Cobra Jack said:
Can you beat prices at

http://monoprice.com ?

no i dont think i could beat those prices, but if anyone is interested in name brand stuff i got great deals.

Rocketfish (best BUy Brand) HDMI cable Cost $89.99 Price $30.00
example

some people just prefer name brand thats all so i thought i would put this out there. thanks if anyone needs anything please feel free to pm on specific items thanks again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info