Carpet Cleaning

cobraj

TCG Elite Member
Feb 7, 2005
My dad and I are in the process of starting a carpet cleaning business to make some extra $$ on the side. I have been using this type of machine in my home for about 6 years and it does a fantastic job with no down time (its a dry extraction). If anyones interested we are up in the northwest suburbs and here is a link to the type of cleaning we are using Host dry carpet cleaning

cobraj

TCG Elite Member
Feb 7, 2005
sonic02gt said:
awsome :headbang: i have been working for a carpet cleaning company for 6 yrs now

Are you at all familiar with Host?? Its really not new, its been around for 20+ years but used commercially for the most part. I have 6 year old carpet with 2 little boys and a Basset Hound and you wouldnt know it. My Dad would occasionally borrow a Machine from a friend that works for the company and we just decided a few weeks ago to invest in a new one and make some money with it as well.

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Sep 18, 2005
cobraj said:
Are you at all familiar with Host?? Its really not new, its been around for 20+ years but used commercially for the most part. I have 6 year old carpet with 2 little boys and a Basset Hound and you wouldnt know it. My Dad would occasionally borrow a Machine from a friend that works for the company and we just decided a few weeks ago to invest in a new one and make some money with it as well.
there is for sure money in this business every house needs carpet cleaning just finding a good company is hard alot of 5.00 a room companys out there we use hot water extraction not dry cleaning but there are many methods :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info