Engine machining

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Just thought i'd let people know about this.

I currently work at Central Diesel and Machining (rebuild diesel engines such as mac's, CAT's, and detroits mainly) and the guy who got me the job Is the head machinist. He does alot of performance side work after hours and charges half the cost of what the shop charges its clients. He has lots of experience with Ford V8's, mainly the windsor motors but has experience with modular motors and other misc. motors such as 4g63/64's, toyota motors, honda m otors etc... So he is not limited by engine design.

We can pretty much do anything you want. Boring, decking, magnafluxing, valve jobs, porting, port matching, line boring, etc... We can also get some parts at wholesale.

So if you have any machining work to be done or know anyone, just post or PM me the details and i will get you a price and when it can be done.

Mean Mr Mustang

Govt. Conspirator
Nov 17, 2005
Could you give me a ballpark figure on machining a 302 block and a 5.4 modular block, also a valve job on a set of heads?
My local machine shop that I will not name has really let me down several times over the last few years. If the work done here is reasonably priced I can bring some business in from time to time.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Mean Mr Mustang said:
Could you give me a ballpark figure on machining a 302 block and a 5.4 modular block, also a valve job on a set of heads?
My local machine shop that I will not name has really let me down several times over the last few years. If the work done here is reasonably priced I can bring some business in from time to time.

Let me talked to my guy tomorrow and i'll get back to you.

PM with exactly what you want done for both blocks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info