any home owners needing exterior updates or repairs?

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
Wondering if any of you homeowners need any EXTERIOR REMODLING DONE ON YOUR HOUSE.

WE do.... Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Gutters, Windows, Doors and Custom Wood covering. My Roofing crews are 3 1/2 months out so Roofing is not anything I will offer at this point for a huge discount like the other work.

Repairs are welcome also

I Will beat any "valid" written qwote BIGTIME!!!

Free estimates.
Written Estimates and contracts.
5 Year on all labor.
Fully Insured.

QUALITY USA MADE PRODUCTS ONLY.

I am going to be buying a 75,000 Bobcat and a 6000.00 trailer in the next 2 months so I will be willing to grab any "EXTRA" EXTERIOR work that may help me with the high cost of the new Cat. I want to pay cash for this thing and save my pocket 11G with all the extra's I want.

I advertise in the "YB" in the Elmhurst, Wheaton Book and also the Downers Grove Naperville book as well. Once in a great while the Daily hearld.

Towns are... Elmhurst, Addison, Villa Park, Lombard, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Warrenville, West Chicago. Downers Grove, Westmont, Darien, Lisle, Woodridge, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Naperville.

We do work in the NW suburbs as well and work for Dupage County's remodling program . Willing to drive within 1 hour from Downers Grove to help you CSVT members out.

Drop me a PM or call with any Q's and details. Will only offer this deal to CSVT users.

Thanks,
Tom

113_1307.jpg

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
99 Stangbanger said:
Wondering if any of you homeowners need any EXTERIOR REMODLING DONE ON YOUR HOUSE.

WE do.... Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Gutters, Windows, Doors and Custom Wood covering. My Roofing crews are 3 1/2 months out so Roofing is not anything I will offer at this point for a huge discount like the other work.

Repairs are welcome also

I Will beat any "valid" written qwote BIGTIME!!!

Free estimates.
Written Estimates and contracts.
5 Year on all labor.
Fully Insured.

QUALITY USA MADE PRODUCTS ONLY.

I am going to be buying a 75,000 Bobcat and a 6000.00 trailer in the next 2 months so I will be willing to grab any "EXTRA" EXTERIOR work that may help me with the high cost of the new Cat. I want to pay cash for this thing and save my pocket 11G with all the extra's I want.

I advertise in the "YB" in the Elmhurst, Wheaton Book and also the Downers Grove Naperville book as well. Once in a great while the Daily hearld.

Towns are... Elmhurst, Addison, Villa Park, Lombard, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Warrenville, West Chicago. Downers Grove, Westmont, Darien, Lisle, Woodridge, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Naperville.

We do work in the NW suburbs as well and work for Dupage County's remodling program . Willing to drive within 1 hour from Downers Grove to help you CSVT members out.

Drop me a PM or call with any Q's and details. Will only offer this deal to CSVT users.

Thanks,
Tom

113_1307.jpg

TTT for spring time remods!! Same deal for all of you :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• 99 Stangbanger
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list