Porter Needed!!!!!!!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
TOPGUN said:
Do not let your daughter close to Andy !!!! are you crazy?

:joke:

I've warned her about guys like Andy [although Andy is sweet and professional]. She has a mean right hook and a hard knee.

Sorry about the hijack, Andy. I'm sure one of the guys/girls on site will want the gig.

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
01Cobra3379 said:
Enterprise? I bet you LOVE your job!!! What a well oiled machine/slave laborer. No offense intended, but wow... that company is crazy with what they get away with

You're right, it does suck sometimes, but I'm 26, have a company car and gas card, and I'm almost in the highest tax bracket for income. I'm doing o.k.!!!

Nothing personal, and I don't know who you know, but it's weak that can't make it and complain about Enterprise. My boss is 28, works his ass off, and makes amost $200k, and I know, because my bro does his taxes!!!!

01Cobra3379

Jax is the man
May 16, 2006
cobravenom39 said:
Nothing personal, and I don't know who you know, but it's weak that can't make it and complain about Enterprise. My boss is 28, works his ass off, and makes amost $200k, and I know, because my bro does his taxes!!!!

Right on, there are sweet benifits once you put your time in, i'll give you that. you can say the same thing with any "corporate machine" but since graduating a few years back, i knew literally 10-12 people that went to work there, and i think 2 are still there, but like you said, the money is there. I wasn't trying to step on any toes, enjoy your free car!

The Blondie

1MeanGt's Chick!!!
May 23, 2005
cobravenom39 said:
I need a porter/car wash technician at my Enterprise Branch in Schaumburg on Golf road. You need to be at 18 years old and have a valid Drivers License. I need someone early mornings, but the schedule is more than flexible, and you can work up to 35 hours per week while earning paid days off.

PLease PM me for details or call my cell at 630-688-0907
OH my god you are still alive?! I thought someone (girlfriend) killed you or was holding you hostage something!! We have not seen or heard from you in weeks!
PS: What happened to your MySpace page?!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info