The Hook up Thread!!!!! (KEEP THIS ON TOPIC)

The Blondie

1MeanGt's Chick!!!
May 23, 2005
As far as i go i work a the Coach store and i can get 65% off any thing! So if anyone needs a man bag, wants to be like Jeff and get a purse, let me know. i only have 4 weeks left until i am allowed to buy alot of stuf, i just started 2 months ago so i was only allowed to buy a few things, soon i will be allowed to shop like a champ!

SVL77

Quiet Member
May 4, 2004
I'm the Recruiting Manager for a contract consulting firm specializing in Information Technology- primary markets are Chicago, Detroit and Milwaukee.
If anyone needs hooked up with a contract or contract to hire IT gig (everything from Help Desk to high end Programming/Development) let me know.

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
I can do anything. I am a jack of all trades (master of none). My degree is in automotive collision technology from wyoming tech (class of 87). Part mechanic, part painter, part trim&upholstery guy. For the last few years i was an SQL programmer creating database backends for web sites and doing B to B e-commerce. This week Im teaching myself pattern and mold making in preparation for learning to work with carbon fiber and composites. Ive worked logistics for a certain trucking company that hauls for a certain local bakery (Pepperidge Farm), and ive dispatched for a large towing company that doesnt exist anymore (Don's).

you name it, i can do it.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
To answer the thread's question, I'm a lawyer and I really, really hate my current job (divorce lawyer). I could probably talk them into taking "only" a $5000 retainer if you needed that kind of help, but I won't be handling your case because I plan to quit soon. I damn near walked out this week.

Sorry, :slap: , back to topic. If I could find enough business, I'd start doing my own real estate practice. I'm already doing 1-2 closings a month for friends, so that could be my hook-up if I can get out of here.

I have to go to my other profession now - drinking beer. Must forget about this week at work. I feel like tonight will be brownout style partying for me.

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
Im the only tech at an oil change/mechanic shop(the rest of the employees are lube techs). As the only mechanic there i can get cars on the lift on wednesday and do most of your simple stuff(brakes, shocks, struts, etc) for a couple pepsi's. Only thing is im right in the middle of the city and i know most of you guys live in the suburbs, also when the owner is in town i cant bring anything in. Almost forgot i also have a snap on scanner and a sunmachine 450 available if anyone needs to scope something or check some codes.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
I'm part owner of a computer/technology consulting firm downtown....

I mainly handle the programming side of the bussiness, while my partner and employees handle the dirty work (help desk, on site support, network infrastructures).

We also own a slew of servers at a datacenter downtown, so if you need hosting or site created, just ask.

Chicago SVT discounts available :)

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
I'm a DBA/Technical Consultant for a major Database/ERP software company. (hint...there aren't many major DB software companies...and mine doesn't run on Windows... ) I've got a pretty nice collection of Windows software, and what I don't have, I can usually find from one of my buddies. If you're looking for something, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do/find...

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
I own Whiskey Dick Painting out of crystal lake............But seriuosly I own a residential/commercial painting company out of crystal lake, IL. Its not called that either, its really R & J Painting. So If you need your house or business painted just PM me and I will come out for a free estimate....

Thanks
Ray

tonydahose

Regular
May 7, 2004
well with what i am good at most of you wont want my services..if your house is on fire, you are stuck in a pin in accident or you need to get bandaged up after an ass-whooping..i am your man, i used to be a carpenter for awhile and i also dabble in some wood working if that helps anybody

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info