Friend needs a new job...

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Aww man that sucks. Hope he didn't quit another job for that position. If your buddy can stick it out for a little bit and take a temp job for a little bit while he is searching for a permanant, he may be in luck. A lot of retail stores should be hiring soon for the holidays. Let me know where he is located and I can look around if he wants.

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
Yeah unfortunately he did leave leave his old job for this one, was supposed to be 40+ hours a week plus commission and bonuses for hitting goals ect, now it's like 13ish hours per week with no way of hitting bonuses or making much commission because of how little he works. General area northwest suburbs, but if the job is good and stable enough he'd probably move tot he city for it.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I work for Cars.com and we have a few inside sales positions open that prefer 2-6 years experience and a bachelor's degree. Would be out of our downtown HQ and working with dealerships to sell listing packages and other web products. I can PM the full details if interested.

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
I work for Cars.com and we have a few inside sales positions open that prefer 2-6 years experience and a bachelor's degree. Would be out of our downtown HQ and working with dealerships to sell listing packages and other web products. I can PM the full details if interested.

He'd probably be good at that, but he doesn't have a degree. He's been in sales and sales management for the past probably 8 or so years, but never went to college.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• GTwolf
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list