Looking for a receptionist.

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
We're looking to add a 1-2 receptionists at work. Duties would include answering phone calls, making outgoing calls, scheduling appointments, greeting people when they come in, light data entry, and helping out around the office with random tasks every now and then. Pay rages from $8.75 - $12.00 an hour. It's mostly part time position with hours mainly in the afternoon. - Pretty flexible though.

Our office is in Palatine in the Harris Bank building off 14 and 53. Fyi most of our staff is younger/ college students so the environment is a little more upbeat and friendly, but anyone older shouldn't be discouraged.

In all honesty though we just need some responsible people to add to our team. I let an assistant manager in charge with finding someone and the last 3 people have been complete pain in the asses. So I'm getting this done myself.

My cell phone is 847-769-1908. You can leave me a message or post up here if you know anyone. Thanks!

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
I know someone who's been looking for a new job, and has done quite a bit of that type of work before (actually used to work with me setting appointments for the sales team and was awesome), but would probably need the 12 an hour to make the palatine drive worth it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info