Plow Truck Driver

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Oct 25, 2007
im in need of a plow truck driver for this up coming season. must have general car knowledge for when something breaks (cuz it will happen) and MUST know how to operate a plow. you drive it..... you pay for gas. $20/hr with u paying for gas or 10-12$/hr if i am. another MUST is you will have to be able to work at a moments notice aka 24/7. I have one apartment property in Crystal Lake and maybe a second apartment property, which i will be living in and a bunch of stuff in Burr Ridge for my Sub Contracting. For more info call me at 847-809-6072

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
im in need of a plow truck driver for this up coming season. must have general car knowledge for when something breaks (cuz it will happen) and MUST know how to operate a plow. you drive it..... you pay for gas. $20/hr with u paying for gas or 10-12$/hr if i am. another MUST is you will have to be able to work at a moments notice aka 24/7. I have one apartment property in Crystal Lake and maybe a second apartment property, which i will be living in and a bunch of stuff in Burr Ridge for my Sub Contracting. For more info call me at 847-809-6072

My roomate is fairly experienced, but he was paid $20 an hour ontop of being reimbursed for fuel last season while using the companies truck. PM me if you want his info.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info