Jobs/ideas to make money at home/online

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Is anyone doing anything beyond their regular 9-5 M-F gig to earn some extra income? Whether its $50/month or $50,000/month I am interested.

My schedule right now has me working 4 days on 4 days off, which is plenty of time to be putting effort into making some additional money. A second job is pretty much out of the question. I alternate between nights and days, want to be free to come in on my days off if it is required, doubt anyone would want to work around a different schedule for me every week, and finding something I could bare to show up for all of the time probably wont happen. When it comes up, I do side work on heating/ac as well as car shit (which I hate doing) but its nowhere near steady.

I am willing to invest a very minimal amount of money in getting something going.

Ideas so far:
-Affiliate marketing
-ebay store of some sort
-online store front and just drop ship everything

:dunno:

www.opinionoutpost.com

its a survey website. sign up, fill out the profile surveys, and then daily theres ones sent to you and if you qualify and finish you get points for doing it then redeem em for money. ive probably had like 200$ so far sent to me in check. its nothign to make you rich but its seom $$ to just sit on line and doing a few surveys a day. some are just about a magazine, wheather ive really read it or not, i just do it, for free $. after awhile youll start to get more sent to you daily.

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
www.opinionoutpost.com

its a survey website. sign up, fill out the profile surveys, and then daily theres ones sent to you and if you qualify and finish you get points for doing it then redeem em for money. ive probably had like 200$ so far sent to me in check. its nothign to make you rich but its seom $$ to just sit on line and doing a few surveys a day. some are just about a magazine, wheather ive really read it or not, i just do it, for free $. after awhile youll start to get more sent to you daily.

I was going to say online survey's. Ive never heard of this nor have I ever done online surevey's, but I may look into this. :bigthumb:

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Ebay store worked well for me. I'm on a break with it now; too damn busy to mess with it.

You HAVE to find a niche though. The competition is fierce on eBay, so it pays to do something different.

It's not a ton of money, but it generates cash flow for sure. In my best months was doing $5K, worst months $600.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
www.opinionoutpost.com

every SINGLE survey i took... kicked me out and said im not a match for this survey... :dunno:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
It all comes down to selecting a career path that, after enough hard work, will pay you a salary you're comfortable with. If you're not in that sort of career now, change now.

Another crazy talent for ensuring there is enough $ around month to month is proper budgeting... another lost art. Google it. Crazy stuff can happen. Just sayin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info