Potentially Help Desk and "Document Writer" Positions opening up

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
They probably won't 'open' until after the first of next year, but we do have 2 spots open at my office downtown.

We work with medical credentialing software so any kind of helpdesk or medical credentialing experience is a big plus, recommended 2 year minimum experience with troubleshooting networks/windows based PC's or Medical Credentialing experience.

I'll post the detailed job listing when it becomes posted, but Feel free to send me a resume if your background is in one of those fields and you are needing a job.

Last edited:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
whats it pay?

Sadly I can't 'publish' what i make :(

I'd consider it above average for entry level helpdesk IMO, and the office is literally above union station which makes for an EXTREMELY easy commute.

Feel free to send your resume to [email protected]

I have actually applied for the document writer role, so there may be an additional helpdesk opening.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Sadly I can't 'publish' what i make :(

I'd consider it above average for entry level helpdesk IMO, and the office is literally above union station which makes for an EXTREMELY easy commute.

Feel free to send your resume to [email protected]

I have actually applied for the document writer role, so there may be an additional helpdesk opening.

for what reason....

but anyways, is it over 40k/year for the position?

cause i wont waste my time if its not worth it you know

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
are the jobs posted externally?
you're splitting your bird dog with your referral right?

Jobs are currently not posted externally, and I'll get a referal after 6 months, but its not really significant IMO (as in not much $, not as in its not important). I love the job, and really HONESTLY want to help someone else into the role as we are a bit understaffed and it means more work for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Dasfinc
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list