Cook County Sheriff Corrections Officer

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Corrections blows. they have to pay decent just to keep spots filled. if they paid any less no one would put up with that shit

LAPD has corrections figured out. if you want to be an LAPD police officer you have to be an LAPD corrections officer for 5 years first. therefore thay can pay way less than cook county because all the corrections officers are focused on the payout at the end

GLIKENNY

Hooligan
Oct 7, 2008
Darien, Illinois
Real Name
Kenny
I filled one out and mailed it in a couple months ago, and haven't heard back (aka recieved anything) and I dont have anything that looks "bad". ry@n may be onto something.

Should I try again or say f it? Mind you its better than my current job and in the "field" I'm trying to get into.

i would hold off and wait to hear something. they aren't going to be calling people back for testing til march or april. at least thats what i was told when i turned in my application. but they said it could be up to six months before i hear anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info