Snow Plow Drivers: Wanted

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
it's pretty fun for a week lol.... then it just becomes like any other job, except this one sometimes requires you to pull like 40 hour days in the wake of a big ass snowstorm... and in terms of coin, hell yeah. you can make between 18-40 dollars an hour if you're using someone elses machine, and sometimes over 120 dollars an hour if you have your own truck and plow.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Pretty sure he does it on his own. Dont forget the cost of a truck and plow, gas and insurance on that truck and plow, insurance in case you break someone else's shit while plowing, maintenance costs on a truck you beat the shit out of, whatever it costs to have a business in whatever town you live in, the tax you have to pay on that money you made, and the time/money it will cost you trying to find customers.

The first year you do it, I wouldnt plan on doing anything besides breaking even, unless you work for someone else using their shit.

b00ya

AHHHH!!
Jun 10, 2008
Aurora
Hey Im just sayin'. Id do it in a heartbeat if I had a truck/plow of my own. Just wouldnt expect to make a ton of money my first year.

It all depends on the winter really. One of my buddies bought a brand new plow for 3500, he plowed for a company makin 68/hr plus doing driveways on the side and still came out 3500 ahead. Of course if the winter is shitty and you arent plowin you arent gonna make money.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I plowed for a guy fo 3 years using his busted ass equipment and I made a killing. There were some days where I couldn't function at work though :rofl: 12 hour plow night right into a 8 hour day job back to a 10 hour plow nigh then back to work in the morning. I couldn't even count

MattChicago

Owner of Chicago Music Promotions
Mar 12, 2010
chicago
It looks like a Porche LoL

snowplow_00.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info