Looking for work, can fix it all.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Ive been out of work since September 09', and looking for work without much luck.

Heating, AC, ventilation, commercial kitchen appliances, commercial and residential electrical, plumbing, water treatment, pools, drywall, cars planes trains, I am capable of working on just about anything mechincal or electrical.

I have an EPA refrigeration certification, and a Class C CDL if that helps any...

If anyone has any leads for a job, or side work, I can provide a resume and references at request. Have necessary schooling and certifications for most of the above.

Looking for a position doing maintenance, service, or installation of anything related to what I listed. I am not above picking up garbage or cleaning a toilet, but im not going to do that for 8hrs a day 7 days/week.

Last edited:

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Jared, my old restraunt use to have terrible troubles with all 6 of the refridgerator/freezer eqipment and was paying too much for a comapnied to come out and fill the freon with the problem still coming back eventually... Are you able to do this type of work?
If so, I'll pass your info (PM it to me) to them.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
rub and tug?

Sure, i just bought a pair of gloves to keep things more sanitary

2267_pd1296631_1.jpg

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
I dunno man, the side job thing is nice...but so hit or miss right now. Everybody is hurting, so they either blow off the things they need to get done, or try to figure it out on their own.

I've done surprisingly well with the ebay store thing...but it goes in cycles. You do need to build inventory and capital to grow it, but if you have low overhead it can be done.

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
i do side work by word of mouth, and thats all i care to do. I dont want to be hassled by cell phone calls and emails at all hours of the day, from people who want to pay me dirt.

Yeah, I agree. Those same people are the worst to deal with becase they tend not to understand anything...and blame you for running out of gas if you change a lightbulb.

I am even apprehensive of people that stop and ask me stuff in my neighborhood. They see me working in the garage all the time, and are trying to save a buck by having me do it...that's fine, you just have to be careful with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info