Looking for a landscaper

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Looking for a landscaper to fix up my yard after fence install is complete.
Last guy I had was really good and cheap. Last I heard from his nephew he started smoking crack and went back to Mexico. (I'm not joking).
I dont mind doing 95% of work around my house, but landscaping is the one thing I refuse to do. I will cut grass and pull weeds, but wont touch the shit I need below.

Need new edging around my pool (27' round) as the old is getting shitty.
Need new edging on the perimeter of my new fence, about 125'
Need about a small dump truck load of River Rock, distributed where needed.
Need new sod here and there thru out the yard.

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
Not sure where you live, but SAR Landscaping his name is Jonathon. Best landscaper I have had, great clean work, maybe the best edge’r this side of the Mississippi!! Great price and just an awesome guy. I’m with you, I HATE landscaping!! Here is his cell#
I live in Hoffman Estates, not sure exactly how far he goes.

*+1 (224) 770-0340‬

Let him know Mike from Hoffman Estates sent ya!!

Edit: they actually just showed up to start my spring cleanup

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Home - Langton Group

I work for this company, we are legit and service a huge area (not sure where you are at so don’t let a Woodstock address scare you away).

Thanks bud, but trying to avoid the cost of hiring a company. Last guy was a 1 man show that worked out of his house.
Probably should have mentioned that in original post.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I use a family friend who owns a landscaping company for all my landscaping, but the problem is to get a great price from him he kind of does it when he can, it's not like "I have you scheduled for next Thursday", it's like "man, is he ever going to make it out here?" then one day your shit is done. :bowrofl:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I use a family friend who owns a landscaping company for all my landscaping, but the problem is to get a great price from him he kind of does it when he can, it's not like "I have you scheduled for next Thursday", it's like "man, is he ever going to make it out here?" then one day your shit is done. :bowrofl:

Yeah thats not going to work for me, lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info