Software Industry: Implementation Engineer, Business Analyst, Project Manager NEEDED

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
Logistyx Technologies, headquartered in Schaumburg is looking for talent in the software industry. I'm looking for Implementation Engineers (Programmers), Business Analysts, and Project Managers alike. Descriptions of the roles are below. More information and more positions can be found at https://logistyx.com/careers/. I'm desperately looking for some good talent and hard workers for an exciting and fast paced industry where there is always something new to learn. Our suite of software products are used in the shipping, transportation, and fulfillment industry. Transportation and logistics knowledge is a plus, but not required. I'm happy to answer questions or take referrals and resumes!

Implementation Engineer
------------------------------------------------
We are seeking new Implementation Engineers to work with our world-class customer base to implement the Logistyx suite of TES products. This is a vital role within our organization and it will be necessary to consistently provide the highest levels of customer service as part of the delivery experience. This role requires an individual with excellent technical abilities and the capability to translate specifications to production-grade operational systems. In this position, you’ll:
  • Provide technical implementation, integration and consultative services to our customers
  • Educate our customers on Logistyx products and capabilities throughout the implementation process
  • Execute on-boarding activities for new customers and new capabilities for existing customers
  • Perform quality assurance testing
  • Work closely with engineering to troubleshoot technical issues
  • Develop Logistyx project documentation
  • Collect, organize and supply technical feedback and product enhancements to engineering

Business Analyst
We are looking for Business Analysts to join our growing team who are passionate about logistics, technology and delivering solutions that customers love. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen and exceptional written and oral communication skills. In this position, you’ll:
  • Work closely with business and subject matter experts to gather, understand and document business and technical requirements
  • Understand the needs of multiple stakeholders and facilitate the negotiation of requirements
  • Execute customer workshops with implementation team, including requirements gathering, workflows, solution design and deliverables documenting for Logistyx software project installations
  • Identify current and future-state business processes, including gap analyses
  • •Help stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support it
  • Create, analyze and validate detailed functional and system requirements and draft Logistyx project documentation, including business requirement specifications

Project Manager
We are seeking new team members as Project Managers to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to deploy Logistyx transportation execution systems (TES) that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. In this position, you’ll:
  • Manage and execute the end-to-end implementation process of Logistyx products by consulting with, carefully managing and bringing all key implementation resources together to properly deploy the entire installation on schedule, under budget and at the highest standards of service
  • Be the main contact for project delivery for both the customer, Logistyx team and stakeholders. As required, act as the on-site support resource or project lead
  • Develop and execute detailed project plans, budgets, schedules and task lists to the satisfaction of customers and Logistyx stakeholders
  • Interface effectively on project statuses, action request and other matters with customers and all Logistyx project stakeholders
  • Assist with training and user education to customers on Logistyx products
  • Maintain high degree of knowledge to stay current with product and technology changes through consultation with engineering, sales, professional services and support

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
Thats pretty interesting.
I am currently a senior developer, but I have led teams, done some project management (even looking into get my PMP cert), and have done plenty of client on boarding, training and what have you for new product.

Last edited:

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
I am willing to hear more.
I'm sure numbers will be the most enticing factor, but I can definitely use some skilled programmers for the Implementation Engineer position. It really is challenging and rewarding work. You would get to fulfill customer needs from our suite of products by customizing the user experience within the bounds of what the product exposes. Most of the products don't do much just on their own except perform their base functionality, but where the IE value comes in is with the exit points from the product where the custom code is developed on a customer by customer basis to introduce automation, business rule execution, validation, information capture, custom outputs and so much more. Moving to a PM role from the IE role, especially with associated certifications could definitely be a growth track for you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info