Fencers? Need fence/gate work done

BigJohnson

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2013
It's wood now, would like to do the pvc or vinyl or whatever material that is. I counted 32 8' sections and my gate is 11'

My buddy is done with fences for the year but I can get you a quote Coke spring time. He does great work and uses top of the line material so it's going to be a little more then a bigger place that uses shit vinyl that will say and crack in a few years. Also keep in mind a lot of people by the sections that screw together and that's garbage too. As I said he does everything right with post stiffeners and section stiffeners where most companies skimp out to keep costs down. But with anything you get what you pay for.

I just put my own 11' gate in and the gate alone was just short of 1000$. So they aren't cheap.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
My buddy is done with fences for the year but I can get you a quote Coke spring time. He does great work and uses top of the line material so it's going to be a little more then a bigger place that uses shit vinyl that will say and crack in a few years. Also keep in mind a lot of people by the sections that screw together and that's garbage too. As I said he does everything right with post stiffeners and section stiffeners where most companies skimp out to keep costs down. But with anything you get what you pay for.

I just put my own 11' gate in and the gate alone was just short of 1000$. So they aren't cheap.

Yeah man, that would be great. Send me his info or I can send you mine to get at least a quote to start somewhere :)

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Please post his info for everyone on here please....

I about had a stroke when I got quotes for the gate to be replaced in my yard. I just wanted a wider gate with chain link to get the riding mower through it and they were saying like $1500 for chain link... I thought that was insane. I built my own panel with parts and it was like $200 total.

Still would like to re-do a few sections with 6' high privacy fence though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info