Blaster rebuild

LoveSpank

JTICE
Mar 13, 2012
Oswego
Looking to have my Yamaha Blaster engine rebuilt!!
I acquired it a few years back and have been slowly redoing the entire thing.. Now I'm to the point of needing the engine done. I received it with the engine out of the chassis in a bunch of pieces. So I'm looking for someone who knows what they r looking at to see whats there, whats missing ext, ultimately to see if its worth to rebuild or buy something off ebay.

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System
Looking to have my Yamaha Blaster engine rebuilt!!
I acquired it a few years back and have been slowly redoing the entire thing.. Now I'm to the point of needing the engine done. I received it with the engine out of the chassis in a bunch of pieces. So I'm looking for someone who knows what they r looking at to see whats there, whats missing ext, ultimately to see if its worth to rebuild or buy something off ebay.

Shoot my good buddy Ken a text, tell him Donnie sent you.

( 7 0 8 ) four four 6 0 3 one 3.

Think he's loaded down with a bunch of brap braaaaps right now, but he should be able to squeeze you in if he wants the work.

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System
He a Yamaha guy? This I good to know

All around braaap and motorcycle guru. Started off as a big boy bike tech, and somehow worked his way down to to all of the 2-stroke shit. Builds race scoots and runs his own shop out of the back of his house now.

I've sent [MENTION=303]Shocker[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4752]v6z24e[/MENTION] his way now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info