PAF Needs a head detailer/manager!!

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
My lead guy is joining the military and will be leaving sometime this winter. We need to get someone in and trained asap.

The position will be half detailing, half managing, invoicing, etc. My wife, Karla will back working full-time at the shop answering phones and doing some of the other managerial tasks. You will be responsible for communicating with the dealership accounts, coordinating the pickups and returns, assigning details to employees, improving efficiency and quality, and being my eyes and ears in the shop.

As many of you know, I have gone back to working at my previous job monday-friday to better my family's situation(insurance mainly). I need someone motivated, pro-active, and energetic to help propel PAF back to its former glory. Buffing experience and general knowedge of small tool repair a plus. (Buffers and vacuums break a lot lol)

Pay will start at $10/hr and if champion status is proven after 3 months we will work out an incentive program. Possible partial ownership on the table.

DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL THE SHOP ABOUT THIS POSITION
Call me direct at 630-947-2090 or email [email protected]
Or PM on here.

-Kevin Traver

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info