Need a website or print work? Let me know!

epic

Bawlin.
Jan 20, 2008
Roselle, IL
I'm actually slow for once so if anyone needs a small business website - I've done quite a lot over the years. I do graphic design / web development for a living (going on 14 years), but also do freelance. Some clients include:

HPTuners.com >> Performance At Your Fingertips
http://www.precisionturbo.net
Northwest Chicago Dentist Jeffrey Wittmus DDS - Grateful Dental
A & D Exteriors - Roofing, Siding and Gutters, Windows, Soffit, Facias and Home Improvement in Bartlett and Chicago, IL
HiTech Tuning - ECU and PCM Automotive Reprogramming
Perfect Auto Finish - Hand Carwash and Detail Shop in Roselle, IL

A lot of my clients are automotive, but I've done a ton of other clients over the years ranging from real estate, doctor/dentists, shopping carts, and dealerships.

I do work on vBulletin, Wordpress, and Magento as well.

Full portfolio can be found here: Chicago Website Developer, Graphic Designer | Matt Bohlman

Also do a lot of work for Speed Inc, including their new site that will be launching later this year.

Depending on the size of the job, I give $100-$300 referral cash.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Last on the list? :fu:

I kid, I recommend you all the time. I love my site, you were the only person that took what i described and understood what I wanted it to look like. Im trying to get the owner of the shop we just moved into to give you a call. I think their site has been this for a couple years at least- Custom Connection, Inc. | For all your car, truck and van needs lol

PS: If your so slow fix my junk laptop!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info