DIY Landscaping Watering System Installation

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
I'm looking to find someone that has basic landscaping and plumbing experience that would want to install a simple in-ground watering/pop-up sprayhead system at my townhouse complex (14 units). I was going to tackle this project myself, but I do not have time. All the equipment is purchased; I just need someone to bring some know-how, simple tools, shovel(s), and reasonable labor rates.

Below is a layout of the property and rough estimation of the sprayheads. Most of the spray heads are located along the grass in the dirt/mulch beds.

Please send me a PM with your contact info if you are interested. My guess is this is about two days of work.

WateringPlan.JPG

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Holy shit that's a big job. Have you ever installed a sprinkler system before? Two things to keep in mind: A. those spray heads are operated by water pressure, one really long line wont run all of them at once, there will need to be several "zones". B. Going under those sidewalks is going to be a bitch.

Have you gotten any professional estimates? It might be worth while to just call a few places.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• TommyGloves
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list