Anybody looking for a job?

doodad

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2006
Well,

I am trying to fill a few positions at my hotel.

I am the Asst. General Manager of the Hilton Garden Inn Lake Forest, IL. Managed by White Lodging Services.

1- I am looking for a full time Front Office Supervisor. As long as you are friendly and dedicated, I don't care about having any experience in this field.

Basically as a supervisor, you manage front office staff, do the front office related ordering, make the schedule, take care of the guests.

A supervisor with a good performance generally gets promoted withing 6-12 months. You can be a manager and make a lot more basically after 6-12 months of working.

This position pays between 12.50 - 13.50 per hour

2- Full time flexible Front Desk Agents (looking for two of them). As a desk agent, you check people in - out of the hotel, answer the phones, assist hotel guests on their needs.

This position pays $10.50 - $11.50

3- Bartender $8.00 + Tip

4- Banquet / Restaurant servers. Rest. $6.00 + Tip

5- Dishwasher

If you or anybody you know are interested, please have them call me directly at 847-457-2481 or email me at [email protected], or simply come in, grab a coffee with me, and apply in person.

26225 North Riverwoods Blvd.
Mettawa, IL 60045

:biggthump:headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• doodad
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list