Remote start. Need it by Christmas.

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
Just as the title states. Used the search function and came up with a few results but most were in indiana or farther. Need a good place/ guy that does quality work.... soldering and butt connectors > electrical tape lol. Most likely going to have two vehicles done; a 99 cherokee and an 06 cobalt.

Appreciate it guys.

p.s if anyone has a particular model/brand of remote starters they have good experience with,pm me... i`d appreciate it

innrkid

I hunt, I eat
Oct 4, 2007
Just as the title states. Used the search function and came up with a few results but most were in indiana or farther. Need a good place/ guy that does quality work.... soldering and butt connectors > electrical tape lol. Most likely going to have two vehicles done; a 99 cherokee and an 06 cobalt.

Appreciate it guys.

p.s if anyone has a particular model/brand of remote starters they have good experience with,pm me... i`d appreciate it

Call Action Installers in Woodstock. He has done two for me and he treated me great on both deals. He has installed stereo gear and done other work for me. I have always been happy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info