Wheels America Hook Up!!

Venmos03

Dec 2, 2009
:dancenana:I just wanted to thank Chicagosvt.com and its members for the continued business. I have a great discount going and will extend it through the winter season. I also would like to invite members to come visit our new location for a tour of the new shop to see where the "magic" happens.
Thanks Again!
Paul Moreno
Wheels America
General Mgr.

Venmos03

Dec 2, 2009
I need my wheels widened from 18x9.5 to 18x12. What do I need to do, and what would this cost?

We can widen your wheels at our Dallas location. I will be able to do this in house very soon(im waiting on equipment)... I pay for shipping both ways. The cost would be $250.00 per wheel. This includes: repairing, widening and refinishing your wheel. Turn-around on widening is 2-3weeks. If you have more questions, feel free to contact me at the shop.
Thanks!
Paul

Synyzter

LS2 Power
Sep 3, 2007
We can widen your wheels at our Dallas location. I will be able to do this in house very soon(im waiting on equipment)... I pay for shipping both ways. The cost would be $250.00 per wheel. This includes: repairing, widening and refinishing your wheel. Turn-around on widening is 2-3weeks. If you have more questions, feel free to contact me at the shop.
Thanks!
Paul

Will you have the equipment by say march? I'm looking to do this with my tax return. I'd rather wait and just have it done in house. No rush for me.

ProRauder

Regular
Jan 9, 2010
:dancenana:I just wanted to thank Chicagosvt.com and its members for the continued business. I have a great discount going and will extend it through the winter season. I also would like to invite members to come visit our new location for a tour of the new shop to see where the "magic" happens.
Thanks Again!
Paul Moreno
Wheels America
General Mgr.

Where exactly *does* the magic happen? I will be over in the Naperville area to have my seats fit for mounting.

uofipilot

Regular
Jun 29, 2008
I have 3 or 4 Marauder rims that are starting to have the clearcoat peel and look bad. What is involved in making them look brand new?

I figure I'll throw in my 2 cents here. I had the same problem with a set of Lincoln rims. The clear cracked around the stems in and a few random places, and there was a bit of curb rash on a couple of them. Check out the pics below...they now look literally brand new. For these, they blased the rim down to bare metal, powdered the entire rim the silver color that the spokes are, baked it, CNC'd the lips for the machined finish, and cleared it all.

I am extremely anal and was actually very surprised at how nice these came out. I scoured them when I got them back, and there are literally no imperfections.

Definitely worth every penny, and with the deal Paul is offering, its not really that many pennies to begin with.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Thanks Again!
Paul Moreno
Wheels America
General Mgr.

Where are you? What shop?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info