Looking for ford escape, explorer

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
Looking to see if anyone can hook me up with an escape or explorer. Mainly looking for one from 03 and up. I want it to be low miles and in the case of the explorer it would have to be a 4x4. this is a vehicle for my parents and budget cant go over about 10.5k or 11k. I would rather they buy new but you cant convince my dad. Hope someone here has a good hookup or deal, i dont have very much time to look and the last 3 vehicles i checked out turned out to be lemons. i can be reached via pm or email at [email protected]

Jose

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
As stated my dad is very stubborn and i will not be able to convince him to buy a new escape at over 20k. Sicness if you could pm me if you have an escape in the price range i stated, also a quote on a new fiesta with just the basics(auto, power windows and locks). I might be able to convince my mom(since she is the one who will be driving the vehicle). appreciate the help

SBTerminator, thank you appreciate any help i can get at this point with the car search.

Jose

SICNESS

Opulence...I has it...
May 3, 2006
As stated my dad is very stubborn and i will not be able to convince him to buy a new escape at over 20k. Sicness if you could pm me if you have an escape in the price range i stated, also a quote on a new fiesta with just the basics(auto, power windows and locks). I might be able to convince my mom(since she is the one who will be driving the vehicle). appreciate the help

SBTerminator, thank you appreciate any help i can get at this point with the car search.

Jose

I have six Fiestas in stock and we just bought three Escapes that are inbound. I'll let you know when they get to the lot.

I have a nice Sterling Grey Fiesta hatchback that just came in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info