SNEAK PEEK INFO ON WINNING A NEW MUSTANG 'VERT FROM CHICAGO'S 100.3fm

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Nov 22, 2006
OK mods, if this breaks a rule then just delete it, but I wanted to let the forum members know about this before details hit the air on Thursday.

This isn't exactly a hook up, but the ability to know about something before the general public.

Some of you know I'm the program director of Chicago's 100.3fm. We're starting a contest next Monday (full details this Thur) and the prize is a 2010 Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible -Premium. It's a 6 cyl (and before you ask, we didn't get the '11 and the rompin' V-6 because they have a backlog of over 14,000 cars and we wouldn't have seen one for a long time). It's loaded. Nav, Sync, Shaker 500, auto, black leather, Pony package (wheels, spoiler, stripes, etc). It's a great looking car. We did a quick video for the contest yesterday. It's not on the website yet but will be within 48 hours at www.wilv.com

Contest runs 3 weeks. 3 times a day, we'll ask for "x" caller at 591-5683. If you're the right caller, just Finish the Phrase to qualify for the 'Stang. The Phrase will be words from songs. Kind of a "Don't Forget The Lyrics".

You'll hear the beginning, then we'll give you 3 choices. Unless you're a real doof, you won't likely fail. It'll be pretty obvious.

There will be fewer than 70 (our plans as of this writing) total qualifiers. They'll all meet us at Stratford Square Mall on June 5 (I think...I'm doing this off the top of my noggin') and see who starts the car! If it's you, you take it home.

It starts Monday....3 chances to play each workday between 9am and 5pm. (Mon-Fri).

I'm going to post this on the local Mustang and SVT boards because although it has to be completely legal....I'd sure be thrilled if a real Mustang afficianado took it home. No, I can't pull strings. Yes, it's all random on the call-in portion. Like I said....all on the up and up...just wanted to make sure Stang people knew about it first.

Later-

BJ

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
OK mods, if this breaks a rule then just delete it, but I wanted to let the forum members know about this before details hit the air on Thursday.

This isn't exactly a hook up, but the ability to know about something before the general public.

Some of you know I'm the program director of Chicago's 100.3fm. We're starting a contest next Monday (full details this Thur) and the prize is a 2010 Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible -Premium. It's a 6 cyl (and before you ask, we didn't get the '11 and the rompin' V-6 because they have a backlog of over 14,000 cars and we wouldn't have seen one for a long time). It's loaded. Nav, Sync, Shaker 500, auto, black leather, Pony package (wheels, spoiler, stripes, etc). It's a great looking car. We did a quick video for the contest yesterday. It's not on the website yet but will be within 48 hours at www.wilv.com

Contest runs 3 weeks. 3 times a day, we'll ask for "x" caller at 591-5683. If you're the right caller, just Finish the Phrase to qualify for the 'Stang. The Phrase will be words from songs. Kind of a "Don't Forget The Lyrics".

You'll hear the beginning, then we'll give you 3 choices. Unless you're a real doof, you won't likely fail. It'll be pretty obvious.

There will be fewer than 70 (our plans as of this writing) total qualifiers. They'll all meet us at Stratford Square Mall on June 5 (I think...I'm doing this off the top of my noggin') and see who starts the car! If it's you, you take it home.

It starts Monday....3 chances to play each workday between 9am and 5pm. (Mon-Fri).

I'm going to post this on the local Mustang and SVT boards because although it has to be completely legal....I'd sure be thrilled if a real Mustang afficianado took it home. No, I can't pull strings. Yes, it's all random on the call-in portion. Like I said....all on the up and up...just wanted to make sure Stang people knew about it first.

Later-

BJ

When can I call in to win your car?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• VNMOUS1
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list