Paint job for the Cobra

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
i work for the dealer ROTO in arlington heights, we have a body shop. shoot by one day for a free estimate. we have a very good painter, ron, and all the body guys have been there more than 20 years. they do all the work on my cars, and i can talk to them to give you a deal.

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
i work for the dealer ROTO in arlington heights, we have a body shop. shoot by one day for a free estimate. we have a very good painter, ron, and all the body guys have been there more than 20 years. they do all the work on my cars, and i can talk to them to give you a deal.

Thanks for the info. Can you PM your shops number please.

Keeping it white?

Great question and one I have thrown around.

I like the all white as does the g/f, but, part of me might want something a bit unique. Not some WTF color, but, just a little different from the normal Termi color(s).

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
7-2.jpg

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
IMO, just stick with oxford white.

save lotsa money doing so, door jams, engine compartment, etc etc.. major PITA

good point

a complete paint job will run anywhere from $3500-5000 +/- depending on how much damage will be fixed before the vehicle is painted. to do a complete paint job ie. jams, engine bay, underside of trunk, hood, etc. will be another 1500 +/- depending on the shop and how far they go with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info