• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New PB

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I would have expected a little more out of a 9-inch. Eagle on here cut 1.7s with a Nitto 555r and stock rear, and my cousin hit a 1.8 while launching off idle in his Mustang. Their cars are a little more modded than you, though. So I'm not sure what f-bodies run with your mod setup.

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
oops.

are you the f-body with the like ford 9 inch ?

Yeap

I would have expected a little more out of a 9-inch. Eagle on here cut 1.7s with a Nitto 555r and stock rear, and my cousin hit a 1.8 while launching off idle in his Mustang. Their cars are a little more modded than you, though. So I'm not sure what f-bodies run with your mod setup.

1.8's isnt bad for damn near 100% stock power level, yet I have a lid and catback but I still wont dyno higher than my stock number's because the 9inch takes about 3% more to turn, and I'm on DR's not slicks.

Launched at 5500 or just under

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Trannys not the problem, it's the bottom end, and I'm gonna use a stock bottom end

Stock crank is good for anything you could ever want, short of a race car. Throw some ARP hardware on the rods, or spend some more coin on a forged set of rods. Comeeee oonnnnnn NITROUS!!!! You can have a tame street car until you flip the switch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info