• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

GTO owners, please step in here

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Shit dude, that is hard to say because my brother drives his in a mixed environment and trusting the DIC is not smart. I can tell you with is auto he averages 15.... (About the same as my GXP, but I do a lot more city driving) And that is 50/50 but he does encounter some traffic as he works in the city. I doubt he gets over 25 on the highway though. I have heard the sticks are better though.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
on a 6speed, you should be able to manage at least 25mpg on the highway...i'm speaking thru no experience whatsoever, but i know you can get a minimum of that

I saw they are rated at like 17/29, but consumer guide said with a 6 speed they only got 18 'with mostly freeway driving' which I think is bullshit........ but I don't own a GTO so I have nothing to compare that against...

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
23 on the highway for a 400 HP 0-60 in 4.6 second hitting 12's out of the box sports car... what does a 12 second camaro get? a 12 second cobalt? a 12 second mustang? all about the same, and im talking no nitrous, i mean all motor.

and i said a 13 second cobalt, not a stock barely get out of the 14s if its lucky cobalt

ok then explain how high 11 sec, low 12 sec balts are getting higher gas mileage then me? they are getting about 26 city and 38 highway

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info