• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

ideas for a lsx swap?

nick122590

TCG Elite Member
Jul 10, 2011
IOWA
E36 M3. It would make a very fun car. The E36 M3 was one of the best handling cars of the day and all it needed was more power.

that would be cool. but i dont think i will ever own a bmw. i just hate most of the owners.

S10 caterra Lincoln ls jaguar something Cadillac srx. Ranger v6 mustang crown Vic

i do like the crown vic idea. never thought about that. and you can get them dirt cheap.

i was thinking a lexus is300. but it has already been done.

sucks that almost all newer cars are fwd.

nick122590

TCG Elite Member
Jul 10, 2011
IOWA
I think almost every car has had an LS1 swapped into it at this point. I don't think i've ever seen a LS swaped DSM.

ya very true. it doesnt need to be the 1st out there. but dont want one thats been done so many times companys have kits out for it lol.

and i dont think there is a rwd dsm is there?

it can been done but after being around nhra for so long. i know what goes into building a fwd into rwd. you end up with a normal backhalf car. which i dont want.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
boom. mounts to make it happen.

http://www.novak-adapt.com/catalog/engine_mounts/mmxj3.htm

mmxj3.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info