• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

anybody run this edelbrock intake?

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
im going to ditch my ls3 intake and pick up this edelbrock after the holiday.

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
The cowl, not the hood.

oh i see. im going to have to email the owner of the car to see if it's neccessary to open up the cowl. going to find his build thread, but i think he open up the cowl and ditch the rest of the wiper motor and stuff for weight reduction.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EDL-71403

before i order going to do some research on tech form and call summit. if doesn't work i'll go with the holley intake

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
im sure some of you guys read my other thread, but i'll repeat again im not intend to make this a super fast track car. this is going to be more of a street car so i kinda want a clean different look. i can't afford a track car like some of you guys. i know the ls6 intake can make some serious power but i don't want a ls6 intake that's why i sold it. i guess when the car is all done i'll let you guys know if it's worth the money. i would never buy any of the fast intakes they not any better than the ls6 intake. read the threads on tech forum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info