• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What's my car worth?

DTB_LS1

REAL RACECARS HAVE THREE PEDALS
Sep 18, 2009
Ottawa, IL
Ok guys, I'm looking for some thoughts on what my car is worth. I'm thinking of selling it next spring and looking for a 07-09 C6 ZO6. Here's the run down on my car.

2000 M6 SS Camaro (#3437)
53,100 miles
Body is 9/10
Interior 9/10
The hvac, a/c, and stereo have been removed but I have most of the parts to reinstall them.
Exterior
Sebring Silver
5% Tint on side and rear windows
VFN 3" SS hood
Stainless SS and bowtie emblems
Stainless rear Camaro insert
Stainless hood scoop insert
Black 17x9.5s and 17x11s ZR1s (Street)
Billet Spectialties Streetlites 15x4s and 15x10s (Strip)
BFG KDW 275/40/17s front MT 295/45/17s rear (Street)
MT SR Radials 26x6-15s front MT 28x10.5-15s rear (Strip)

Interior
MOMO Tek R steering wheel
Kirkey Pro Drag seats
Raptor shift light

Performance
Speed Inc SI5 cam (231/237 .589/.595) 112LSA
Fast Toys 98mm lid
GM 85mm MAF
Chris1313 ram air
SLP Udp
Meziere EWP
FAST/NW 92/90
Pacesetter 1-3/4" LTs
ORY w/Flowmaster 3" to 4" merge
Mufflex 4" Exhaust w/Spintech Muffler
Tuned by Speed Inc

Drivetrain
Built T56
Mcleod RST Twindisk Clutch
Tick Performance Adj. M/C
Pro 5.0 Shifter
Moser 9" w/a Spool, 4.30s, and 35 spline axles

Suspension
UMI Tubular K-member
UMI Tubular Lower A-arms
UMI SFCs
UMI Adj. Tunnel Mount T/A
UMI Adj. LCAs w/relocation brackets
UMI Adj. PHB
UMI Rear Drag Bar
Strange DA coilovers in front w/300lb springs
Strange SA shocks in rear

Brakes
WS6 store slotted/drilled rotors
Steel braided lines
Red powdercoated factory calipers
SJM Line Lock
SJM ABS Delete

Bones

Don't call me late for dinner!!!
Dec 29, 2009
Nw Burbs
I would hold on to the Camaro, save and get the Z06 down the road. 1) Your never going to see the money you put into that car, 2) LS1s being so dirt cheap (compared to C6's) you can build it up and tear the car down for a fraction of the price of a C6 Z. 3) Dealers are gonna fuck you over, I'm just saying, I traded my Camaro SS in for a C6 Z51, it was a great car but I really miss having a toy I OWN 100% and can rip it apart whenever I want to. You look like a guy who loves building up his cars, it's going to be difficult doing that and making payments, just kind of ass backwards if ya ask me.

If your a baller and buying it straight cash then never mine, straight cash for toys is the best advice. I financed my vette and never will again, what a waste. I sold the car off for a 09 GMC Z71 truck and now I'm looking for another LS1, this time I have a truck to pull it to the track. :)

In any case I'd hold on to your car. But, if your still selling your car this spring I may hit you up. Goodluck!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info