• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

WSQ hood what you guys think

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
i order one from vfn today. i like it except the side heat extractors think im going to have the body shop fill in the side vents.

wsqcon4.jpg

wsqhood.jpg

wsq3.jpg

wsq2.jpg

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
Im just happy to see something other than the WS6 type hood on someones car lol. One of the main reasons I got a raptor hood.

agreed. i'm tired of seeing ramair hoods on trans ams. shits bogus anyway lol

WSQ is going to need some aggressive wheels and stance to not look odd. That hood and stock 16s with factory fbody lean will not look right.

truth. with a hood like that, the car has to have that same 'look' pulled out into the rear and on the bottom of the car or it will just look out of place.

the car with the splitters and whatnot looks the best because that same aggressive "too much going on" look is carried out into the whole car.

even the lighting...dude just put led strip DRL and turn signals instead of the stockers.

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
i got the last hood they have in stock i dont know if they made certain number of batches or just some hot hood for the TA, either way i'll be the first one from the tcg to have it lol. i did sold my ram air hood for $300. i found out the guy that's buying my old hood have a FAST 102 TB that im waiting to get answer back from him if he wants to trade even over. im going to give him the hood and #317 heads. anybody know the color code for cyber gray metallic? here some recent pics of the ta.

TA.jpg

taonlift.jpg

T70.jpg

T56.jpg

lq4.jpg

myta2-1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info