• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Corbeau Seats in f-body

Droptopta69

Hopes and dreams racing
Apr 18, 2010
same weight if not a little heavier, people have said different but i think they are really comfortable, the only problem is that on mine atleast was that the passenger side seat is over to the right a little too much and you have to swing the bottom of the seatbelt into the backseat, it works but better for someone running harnesses

School Boy

Spray the cubic inch at it!
Mar 28, 2011
same weight if not a little heavier, people have said different but i think they are really comfortable, the only problem is that on mine atleast was that the passenger side seat is over to the right a little too much and you have to swing the bottom of the seatbelt into the backseat, it works but better for someone running harnesses

oh i thought they would be lighter, can you use them with factory seat belts? and are they taller than stock seats?

School Boy

Mar 28, 2011
Corbeau has detailed info on their site

http://corbeau.com/products/reclining_seats/cr1/

The seats tend to sit higher then stock and with brackets would be close to stock seat weights. They are overall comfortable for a weekend type car, but IMO for a driver a stock seat would be more comfortable. I had CR1 and Forza's before and now have stock seats in my car and love them.

oh okay, thank you for the info. this is my daily driver so you would not recommend me putting them in? also, can you use the stock seat belts with them? and do you have a picture of them in your car?

Droptopta69

Hopes and dreams racing
Apr 18, 2010
personally in my car they felt a little lower than stock, but the back of the seat is taller, im a tall guy so in both cases i benefited. im letting my brother use them currently because he had no seats in his car haha but if i pull them out i can weigh them. Super Chevy did a write up on them in a LS1 camaro like yours. search it and you should be able to find it.

School Boy

Mar 28, 2011
personally in my car they felt a little lower than stock, but the back of the seat is taller, im a tall guy so in both cases i benefited. im letting my brother use them currently because he had no seats in his car haha but if i pull them out i can weigh them. Super Chevy did a write up on them in a LS1 camaro like yours. search it and you should be able to find it.

okay cool, i will try finding that article. thanks for them help

94ta383

Regular
Feb 13, 2011
Cortland, IL
I've got the TRS's in mine and I like the way they feel. I like them more than the stock TA seats I had and they sit a bit higher with the stock brackets but it work for me to see over my hood better.
Photo0037.jpg

IMG_5070.jpg

IMG_5071.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info