• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

HIDs!!!

DTB_LS1

REAL RACECARS HAVE THREE PEDALS
Sep 18, 2009
Ottawa, IL
Just finished installing DDM high/low hids on my Camaro yesterday and I've had highs/lows/fogs on my TBSS for about a year now. So here ya go, probably should've waited till it was a little dark but I got bored. lol I'll take some better pics soon. Btw all lights are 35w 6000k.

Lows
0dcf4f9d.jpg

Side shot of lows
a2190e49.jpg

Highs on Camaro, My lovely Fiance wasn't cooperating with me so no highs on the TBSS. lol
e3c80110.jpg

DTB_LS1

REAL RACECARS HAVE THREE PEDALS
Sep 18, 2009
Ottawa, IL
Nice! Do you have the DRL killer on the tbss? I blew a HID already cuz fuckin drl decides to turn on during the day even tho I shut it off so they flash n burnt one already. One went pink so I gotta get new ones.

Yes I have the drl killer along with quad beams when the highs are on. I bought all the hid stuff for my TBSS off of jetttstream on tbssowners.com.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info