• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Look what the man in brown just dropped off :noes:

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
6ed59663.jpg

One large box for this awesome decal?

99cec2c8.jpg

:s00ls:

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
I like their slogan... "yank it and get off quicker"

yea I had a good chuckle lol

It's the ss4000
They put it on the box and the t/c. But now I'm going to check when I get home cause of brandons previous statement of yank starting the fab of the ss4k now, and that's whats listed on the GB thread.

and I tell you what this thing is a turd. Shipping label lists this weighing in at 33lbs!

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Im sure its fine dan. Yank more than likely keeps a stock of converters around. This is the time of year that parts are flying off the shelves, with everyone getting ready for the racing season. You probably got lucky and nabbed one of the few sitting around at their shop. They are playing catch up to get the rest made and shipped i would imagine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info