• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Qa1 shocks and springs Q?

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
ok I picked up my rear QA1's and am looking around for some fronts..

I am leaning towards the "R" series over the "F" as I am looking to vastly improve my Launch but I dont want to lose my street ride.. so? should I go with the R or will I hate that way it feels on the street.

I was looking at a set of the QA1 300lb springs over the Soft 275 and stiff 325
question here is shouyld I just modify my stock springs (63k miles on them)and go with them or is it about time for some new flashy ones?

Thanks Pals :jg:

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
NICE...:bigthumb::wavey:

while I am Asking noob Questions Injectors

disk or non disk?

I have read different opinions on disk Injectors just looking for some reasonalby priced 42.5lb ers looking like I am gonna spend like $300+ unless I go used

2nd If i do go used What is the average life span on the larger injectors? like normal?

Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info