• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

fuel system ??

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Like said before, it's plenty of pump. I was running 55# injectors with e85 on a w-body (same pump) and was no where near static. I put in a BAP and was running 72-75# of FP with it after I had it for awhile, and it held up like a champ. Pump is still in the car, and has held up for almost 5 years too.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
You may want to talk to Lonnie or Nasty N8 about the fuel rails. i was told that 550-600ish whp should be fine with stock fuel rails. That was a discussion I had with Lonnie, but that is strictly going off of a talk about my setup of 8lbs of boost with a cam where no spray is involved. May be different with spray, not sure in that regard.

1bad6

Jan 2, 2011
You may want to talk to Lonnie or Nasty N8 about the fuel rails. i was told that 550-600ish whp should be fine with stock fuel rails. That was a discussion I had with Lonnie, but that is strictly going off of a talk about my setup of 8lbs of boost with a cam where no spray is involved. May be different with spray, not sure in that regard.

Newer rails puts less working pressure on pump or any pusher type! Stock rails at that 600hp becomes your limiting factor, not to mention voltage drop...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info