• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

10s Cam Only 6spd!!!!!

DTB_LS1

REAL RACECARS HAVE THREE PEDALS
Sep 18, 2009
Ottawa, IL
I finally got my 10sec slip!!!

2000 SS Camaro
Built m6
Mcleod RST twindisk
Speed Inc SI5 (231/237 .589/.595 112lsa)
Drag suspension
9" w/4:30s
28" ET Drags
Weight reduction

65a9e733.jpg

DTB_LS1

Sep 18, 2009
Ottawa, IL
wise choice on the 215's. Always felt a stock cube motor never needed much runner if its ported well.

You going to leave them as is or have them worked over besides milled?

And the burning question.... did I read... CUSTOM?? :pedobear:

I'm might have TEA rework them. And yes you read "CUSTOM!!!" The new cam is sitting on my tv stand teasing right now!!!

Fast Motorsports

Northside Badboy
Oct 16, 2008
a little birdy says have TEA work them over and mention something about the program they use similar to the stuff they do for RPM....

You know there is a trick I learned long ago.... if you throw the camshaft at the motor hard enough it bounces just right and slips right in.... mileage may vary though

DTB_LS1

Sep 18, 2009
Ottawa, IL
This a significantly lightened car, no?
It's light but there's a lot more weight I can pull out of it. Not exacty sure what it weighs though.
congrats man, any plans to go auto or you just praying that the T56 will hold up
The trans is built now and I think if it goes I'll have a viper spec t56 built. I love banging gears and it a lot more fun to drive on the street.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info