• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

No 10s yet, but ran a new m6 "cam only" PB!

DTB_LS1

REAL RACECARS HAVE THREE PEDALS
Sep 18, 2009
Ottawa, IL
Took my m6 cam only car to Byron yesterday with Phatride_gt and came home with a new PB. I'm happy to say the car ran consistently faster than last year but I just couldn't get the car to 60'. Hopefully I can sort out my 60' and break into the 10s next time out.

Here's my best pass of the day and a pic of my junk getting down!!!
485cfc1a.jpg

57524eae.jpg

DTB_LS1

REAL RACECARS HAVE THREE PEDALS
Sep 18, 2009
Ottawa, IL
Thanks guys!!!

good job

was the scale on?

No scale wasn't on. :dunno: Maybe next time, I still have some little things I'd like to pull/relocate before the next time out.

Speaking of relocating, any of you guys relocate you battery to the spare tire compartment? What kit, battery, shut off....did you guys go with? I'd like to get this done before my next track appearance and I'm planning on fallowing this diagram.

6abd82a9.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info