• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

wtf

madscientist

i got the block
Jun 12, 2007
THE UNIT
transyoke.jpg

i have been wrenching for days, so maybe i am missing somthing. my ds is bolted in to the u-joint on the rear end and i have 2 in of yoke not in the trans?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
If the car is up on a lift, and the rear end is all the way down in it's suspension travel, that wouldn't be that odd to have it out, it is meant to move in and out when the diff moves....

Not really the case with the fbody suspension... but you're generally correct. My car might only move forward 1/2" with the suspension fully hanging.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
Not really the case with the fbody suspension... but you're generally correct. My car might only move forward 1/2" with the suspension fully hanging.

you have a race suspension.... a 60 - 100k stock suspension is gonna move a decent bit, but you may be right, and it may be only 1/2 inch or so, I'm just saying to check it with the car on the ground

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info