• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

I need a tune... Bad!

Instead of asking on ls1 tech and getting into a battle of tuners, I'll ask you guys...
Here's the deal my car is running way too rich. I am strapped for money so anything under 150 would be awesome.

1_bad_ls1 does mail order tunes
frost- does mail order
I could go to phatride and have him tune it but he is still woking on getting to know ls1 motors.

Any ideas on a cheap tune to get me bye the summer and stop this car from running rich.

Mods- LTs, ory, slp lm, slp cai, ls6 intake, and walboro 255 pump even tho that pump should not make a difference. I have other mods but nothing that will reflect on tune! Car has removed egr and air...

Opinions on tunes/tuners? My main thing is just to get rid of the ses lights caused by bank 1 and 2 O2 sensors reading. Also egr code reading as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info