• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Lifters?

HILROD

TCG Elite Member
Oct 22, 2007
ELGIN
I just did this swap. I used Ls7 lifters as a bunch of guys had the caddy lifters go bad. I got the lifters for like 120 a set at the dealer my cost. Head gaskets for a 6.0 were like 37 each. I used ARP bolts, but stock ones are pretty cheap. Oh and your link don't work.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Use the correct gaskets for your application unless you're looking to tweak your compression ratio #s.

ARP bolts are a good thing. Use them. Studs if you ever plan to go to a power adder.

LS7 lifters FTW. I'm sure any number of vendors on TCG can help you locate the stuff you're looking for!

Good luck! :D

modern-muscle

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
We sell them for about 130, but then on top of that there is tax and shipping costs.

We will try to hook you up but sometimes its just cheaper to order online from someone out of state. It sucks for me to have to say that but its true. If you have questions like this please feel free to give us a call!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info