• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Need radiator for GTO

if your looking for a used one, check the classifieds in ls1gto.com... maybe post in the wanted to buy section..

Yup

i seriously just tossed one in the garbage about 3 months ago from a part out. i wasn't able to sell it and was sick of it taking up space.

Man, dood...you could have taken that to the scrap yard for $$$ or at least posted in the for free section of craigslist and left it next to the garbage for someone to beat the garbage man for a little karma.

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
i posted it on the free section of craigslist 3 times and nobody was willing to come get it. scrap yard would take it but not for any money (they claim because of the lack of a scrap license my garbage can was closer and offered the same deal). so it sat and sat and sat, even tried to give it away on ls1gto with no luck. which is why i tossed it. It's one of those never fails thing the moment you get rid of something somebody needs it.

i posted it on the free section of craigslist 3 times and nobody was willing to come get it. scrap yard would take it but not for any money (they claim because of the lack of a scrap license my garbage can was closer and offered the same deal). so it sat and sat and sat, even tried to give it away on ls1gto with no luck. which is why i tossed it. It's one of those never fails thing the moment you get rid of something somebody needs it.

Scrap yard was feedign you a load of ...

I scrap things all the time in Cicero....they prolly rip me off but at least they give me sometime and never hassled me for a scrapping lic.

B.S.

I would toss the thing in the recycling bin b4 I GAVE it to them too.

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
Scrap yard was feedign you a load of ...

I scrap things all the time in Cicero....they prolly rip me off but at least they give me sometime and never hassled me for a scrapping lic.

B.S.

I would toss the thing in the recycling bin b4 I GAVE it to them too.

they may have been feeding me bs, but i went to a couple different yards and none of them would give me any money for it. it's not like i can force them to take it and give me an obscene amount of money for it. and i'm not about to drive to cicero to get 10 bucks for a radiator, i rather toss it then waste the gas to there and back. either way it's gone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info