• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Some of OUR LSx projects

Ryne@SchwartzPerformance

LSx Power Makers and Pro-Touring Car Builders
Apr 16, 2010
Woodstock, IL
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd drop a few images and links to some of our LS motor swaps. Let me know what you think. The title before the picture is also set as a link to that page on our site.

1964 Pontiac GTO 650hp LS7 swap
0020.jpg

Schwartz Performance built 650hp LS7 and Tremec T56 mounted to our Schwartz Performance chassis.

a1(1).jpg

We modified some LS2 engine covers to fit the LS7's intake manifold. Gotta love going "stealth!"

1967 Chevy Camaro Convertible 555hp LS3 swap
a7.jpg

Schwartz Performance built 555hp LS3 mounted into the new SP chassis.

a6476.jpg

The new motor installed in the body.

1972 Chevy Vega 5.3L LM7 swap
DSCN6953(1).JPG

The new 5.3L installed in the little Vega that could!

Ultima GTR with a 1,000hp twin turbo LS2
aug0108%20046.jpg

Capable of 211MPH in a standing mile.

P1010011.jpg

"Full Force" Twin Turbo LS9 powered Trans-Am
SMbd(1).jpg

Custom bird emblem made for this project.

smengdyn(2).jpg

Are words needed? Really?

1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass LSx455
2007RunGun%20050.jpg

This STROKED LS7 is 455CID and makes 600hp with a mild cam

0u.jpg

Carb looks, EFI performance

So then, what do you guys think?

Ryne@SchwartzPerformance

Apr 16, 2010
Woodstock, IL
i remember him.. i raced him in 2005 when i had my 2000 grand prix GT..

smoked him :mamoru:

You smoked a NA Cavalier with a GP GT? That's a shocker! Race me again with a turbo and I bet it's a totally different result! I had so much trouble finding a decent race after I started clocking low 13s and high 12s in that car.

Reid: Yeah that's me. Don't have the car in running condition currently, but hopefully later this year.

Ryne@SchwartzPerformance

Apr 16, 2010
Woodstock, IL
POS Neon and 02BlueGT: If you got the dough, we got the GO :)

Pressure: It's hard to imagine LOL. I get to drive it for the first time ever this summer and I'm already super nervous about that much power. It's 300HP more than I've ever driven before, not that I'll be using more than 200HP at any time cruising around LOL.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Yeah. on a road course too much power can cause issues. Well any time you can't utilize the power it is a waste and can cause issues. I am sure you will have some fun just cruising it around. If you get to do some "spirited" street driving I bet the smile will be there for days after. Bad ass cars for sure. That one is just insane. haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info