• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

M6 swingers, ATTACK!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Well... after putting down the #s I did on they dyno without really pushing the turbo, I've decided to put a TH400 in the car. Very soon.

Tomorrow will be the last time the car leaves the garage w/the T56 in it. I plan to drive down to Modern Muscle's open house in the TA.

Starting Sunday afternoon, I'm going to be tearing into the car. I got lucky and found a swap for a basically new TH400 setup, including pedals, console, shifter, flywheel, Midwest 3600 converter, etc etc.... straight up swap for the T56 and assorted swap parts.

So... having said that... All you m6 :nutz: out there, come remind me what a putz I am for swapping the stick out of my car!

Seriously tho, this thing is going to be insane without any lag between gears... :noes:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Oh, I'm also looking at dropping the rear gear ratio down to a 3.23.... possibly even a 3.08, but really looking for a 3.23 Richmond setup for my diff.

I was driving it around a bit tonight after doing some PCV work on the car, and its crazy to feel the turbo unload when the tires start spinning at the top of 2nd and 3rd gear. It's going to be SO crazy when its hooked up @ the track w/3.23s in back through the TH400... should lug that turbo fast and really get it WORKING. :noes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info