• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Jono's monthly "this is what happened to my Trans Am today" thread

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Sep 3, 2009
Plainfield, IL
I went over to my parents house to feed their cats while they're out of town.. went to leave and the car is making a light rattling sound (at this point im thinking its my exhaust because Im missing a clamp on there). I hop on I-55 south and like.. a mile or 2 down the road I hear CLUNK and then hear a whole bunch of rattling and my car is just reving. I pull over to the side of the road look under the car and there is nothing hanging. Go back inside.. start it up.. put it in drive and the car just revs.. put it in reverse and the same thing.

This better be my transmission because I have a warranty on my 4L60E from when a new one was up in 2 years ago after the old one lost 2nd gear lol

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I am of that 90% haha but I have a formula so I'm ok with being 50% of all the formula guys who have them lol

I was the other 50% with my old formula haha

017-2.jpg

Jono, let me find you a DD, PLEASE! Everytime I see these threads its a facepalm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info